GHOSTBED MATTRESS 20 YEAR WARRANTY
Your new GhostBed mattress is covered by an industry-leading 20-year warranty by Nature’s Sleep, a company that has been in the sleep industry for more than 15 years. The GhostBed is designed in the USA and a Spain-made product that is constructed with the highest quality materials and workmanship. If your mattress has a defect while under warranty, we will repair or replace it.
This Warranty covers:
- Any visible and lasting indentation (body impression) greater than one inch not associated from a sag in the foundation, box springs, or platform (mattress support).
- Any physical flaw in the mattress causing the latex or memory foam material to split or crack, despite normal usage and proper handling.
- During the first ten (10) years of original ownership, if the mattress is deemed defective, GhostBed shall be responsible for the repair or replacement costs of the mattress with the exception of any handling or transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements.
- During years 11 through 20 we will, at our option, repair the mattress at a handling cost to the original owner, or replace the mattress at a prorated charge to the original owner plus transportation costs. If we replace the mattress, the prorated replacement charge will depend on when the mattress is replaced.
- If the mattress is replaced during the eleventh year of this warranty, the original owner will pay the prorated replacement charge of fifty (50) percent of the original purchase price.
- If the mattress is replaced after the eleventh year but before this warranty expires, the prorated charge to the original owner will increase five (5) percent for each subsequent year of the prorated period (i.e. 55% of the original purchase price).
This warranty does not cover normal increase or decrease in the feel or any normal decrease in the recovery feature of the GhostBed mattress memory foam material, neither of which affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the materials.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of the product. An original purchaser is one who purchased the product directly from GhostBed or an authorized dealer. If you are not the original purchaser of this product, you take it “as-is” and “with all faults.”
Proof of Original Purchase is required to be eligible to make a valid claim under this warranty. You may contact GhostBed’s Customer Service Team by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following important information:
Gel Memory foam is a temperature sensitive material — therefore the ambient room temperature may affect the feel of the mattress. Very warm or humid weather may make the mattress feel extra soft, while very cold weather may make the mattress somewhat firmer. A bedroom temperature between 65°-75° Fahrenheit will generate the proper feel. If the feel is too firm, try removing the conventional mattress pad to increase the airflow and the responsiveness of the Gel Memory material. If the feel is too soft, adding a conventional mattress pad should firm up the mattress.
Rotate the Mattress from head to foot every two weeks for the first few months, followed by once every two or three months, or as needed.